Don’t worry, there is help available. A couple of things can clear things up.
If you are unclear on what the rules are, have a look at the website on the IATI Standard, which can tell you the definition of every concept used in IATI, and the additional requirements from the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as explained in the IATI Publication Guidelines.
If you have no clue where to even start with this whole IATI thing, we have a quick start manual for you!
Some other recources to help with a better understanding of IATI and how to publish good results:
- The UNDP’s Introduction to IATI
- Bond, a UK network of development organisations, has a helpful YouTube video series based on Aidstream
Then there are always questions popping up even as an experienced publisher. Some things you can do:
- See if your question is in the FAQ.
- Perhaps the forum can help? You can check if anyone had the same problem in the past, or post a question yourself. Be nice, and answer any questions you know the answer to, as well.
- If all else fails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within a few days.